Who Is This?

Thursday, December 3, 2009

With all of the blogs I have going, you'd think I'd stop and ban myself from the internet. I collectively have four blogs going at the moment.



I'm an Inide artist - Lady Venom, electronic artist/composer - would some day like to be a producer. I go by other names as well: Beautifully Dead, VzT/Versucht zu Töten and Aggereth bat Mahathallah/AbM - collectively Mortis de Serpentis Productions. Shhh - I'm on a little vacation right now.



I write poetry under the name Ofira Sephiroth. I write flash fiction, short stories and working on a novel with my sister. The writing team of Delgado Zellini (I'm Pia Zellini).



This blog is going to be a little different. I came out in early 2000 as a lesbian. Wonderful, life hasn't changed much. I still have an attitude problem, temper, I'm a Leo (that should say enough). I'm going to do a little bit of everything with this blog. My main goal is to showcase music from the LGBTQ community and whatever letter I forgot. Mainly Homohop but others as well. Speaking of Homohop, I can't stand Hip Hop but like Homohop. I'm not sure what that's about.



The title of the blog was chosen because I have no idea where I fall. Do we even need these labels in the first place? I'm thinking I'm a Stem. Not sure. What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP