How Spoiled Should Pets Be?

Friday, December 4, 2009

My sister and I went Christmas shopping a little earlier today and we didn't buy anything for humans. It was pet day. She has a cat named Evan and I have a dog named Ginny. Spoiled, that's probably what we should change their names too. Under the tree is a nice collection of presents. A couple for me, a couple for my sister. The rest belong to the pets. Everything from toys to treats.



I caught Ginny a little while ago sniffing around her stocking. Will it be up in the morning? Not sure. At night, Evan likes to knock the decorations off of the Christmas tree. The amazing thing is neither of them have tried to rip through any packages. I guess the pets have a little more patience than I've given them credit for.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP